Delete a grade item associated with a tool
If your grade item has an association, you must first de-associate the grade item from the tool before you can delete it. Here is an example of how to de-associate a grade item from an assignment. The same method applies to all other possible grade item associations.
- On the course home page, click the tool you want to de-associate a grade item from. For example, Assignments.
- From the context menu of the item you want to edit, click Edit.
- Depending on the tool, browse in the Properties or Assessment tab for the Grade Item drop-down list, and then select Choose agrade item from the Grade Item drop-down menu.
- Click Save and Close.
- From the course navbar, click Grades
- In the Manage Grades area, click Delete from the More Actions button.
- Select the check box for the grade item you want to delete, and then click Delete.