View grades for a course in Brightspace Pulse
You can now view all received grades for a course from the Grades tab in the course.
Important: Course grades must be enabled and visible to learners. If course grades are not enabled or visible to learners for a specific course, the Grades tab does not display for that course in Brightspace Pulse.
This functionality does not include:
- A consolidated view of all received grades for all courses. You can only view grades you have received. Grades that do not yet have a value do not appear in Brightspace Pulse, but are visible in Brightspace Learning Environment.
- Rubrics associated with a grade. To view associated rubrics, navigate to the Grades tool in Brightspace Learning Environment.
- Unreceived grades. Only received grades display in the Grades tab.
- Final grades or notification of final grades. To view final grades, navigate to the Grades tool in Brightspace Learning Environment.
Figure: The Grades tab for a course in Brightspace Pulse
To view grades for a course
- Tap the Courses tab.
- Tap a course.
- Tap the Grades tab. All received grades for the course display, indicating if feedback is available.
Tip: To open the Grades tool in a browser and view full grade breakdowns and calculations, tap View Grades in Browser.
- To view feedback, tap a grade. The grade and text feedback display.
- To view details about the associated activity in Brightspace Learning Environment, tap View Activity.