Brightspace Pulse is a mobile app that can help learners stay connected and on track with their courses in Brightspace Learning Environment. It provides one easy view of course calendars, readings, assignments, evaluations, grades, and announcements. The app can help learners make better decisions about how to handle workload, when to submit assignments, and when to prepare for tests. Real-time alerts can let learners know when classes are canceled, rooms are moved, or new/updated course content and grades are made available. The schedule view and weekly visualization provides learners with a quick, at-a-glance view of what is due today, this week, and later in the term across all their courses.
Use Brightspace Pulse to do the following:
- See all the important dates and deadlines for each course
- Anticipate busiest times with a quick glance
- Receive the latest grades, course content, and announcements
- Enter events and deadlines
- View courses and course content
- Seamlessly log in to Brightspace Learning Environment via a browser to complete tasks