View evidence in archived portfolios
In the Portfolio tool, you can view evidence in your archived portfolios, which are automatically removed from course portfolios and archived when the related courses become inactive. You can use your archived portfolios to demonstrate growth, reflect on past learning, and showcase your best work.
Note the following:
- When viewing an archived portfolio, breadcrumb links display at the top of the page, allowing you to navigate back to previous pages.
- When viewing archived portfolios by years or courses, filtering is disabled.
- The Previous and Next arrow buttons skip archived evidence and navigate to the nearest active evidence.
To view archived portfolios
- In Brightspace Learning Environment, click your user profile on the navbar.
- Click My Portfolio.
Tip: Depending on how Brightspace Learning Environment is configured, a Portfolio link may also display on the navbar.
- By default, your portfolio displays Active Evidence in active courses. From the list, select Archived Portfolios.
- Click a year tile, and then a portfolio tile.