View course portfolios
From the Portfolio tool, instructors can easily view learner course portfolios using the centralized navigation on the main Portfolio page.
Figure: Viewing course portfolios by learners in Portfolio
Figure: Viewing all evidence by learners in Portfolio
- Log in to Brightspace Learning Environment.
- From the course selector or course tiles, navigate to your course.
- From the navbar, click Portfolio.
- Choose a view:
- View By: Students (learners) - displays all learner portfolios in the course.
- View By: Evidence - displays all evidence in the course.
- Choose a format:
- Tiles - displays information in a tile format.
- List - displays information in a list format.
- When viewing by Students, the following information displays:
- Evidence Collected
- Evidence Shared with Parents (if Brightspace for Parents is enabled)
- Unapproved Evidence
- Shared With Parents (if Brightspace for Parents is enabled)
- Feedback Provided
- Spotlighted Evidence
- To view more information about a learner's course portfolio or a piece of evidence, click the tile or list item.
- If you are viewing a learner's portfolio, all course portfolios display for that learner. After reviewing the learner's portfolio, you can choose another learner from the learner selector, or switch between learners by clicking the Previous and Next arrow buttons.
If you are viewing all evidence in a course, all evidence in the course displays, organized by learner. You can filter the evidence by category. Click Filter, select School Categories or Class Categories, and then select one or more categories.