View learner portfolios
From the Portfolio page in the Portfolio tool, instructors can view summaries of learner portfolios in the class, and then select a learner to view their portfolio.
Figure: The Portfolio page in Brightspace Learning Environment
Figure: A learner's portfolio in the Portfolio tool
- Log in to Brightspace Learning Environment.
- From the course selector or course tiles, navigate to your course.
- From the navbar, click Portfolio. By default, learners display on the page as tiles; however, you can toggle between Tile View or List View. Each learner's portfolio tile displays icons, tooltips, and corresponding numbers for the amounts of:
- Evidence Collected
- Evidence Shared with Parents (if Brightspace for Parents is enabled)
- Unapproved Evidence
- To view a learner's portfolio, click the portfolio tile. Evidence tiles display for each piece of evidence collected by the learner (or instructors on the behalf of young learners). Each evidence tile displays icons and tooltips to indicate the following:
- Shared With Parents (if Brightspace for Parents is enabled)
- Feedback Provided
- To filter evidence by category, click Filter, select School Categories or Class Categories, and then select one or more categories.