Set a course due date for learning groups
Before you begin: Ensure Completion Tracking is enabled for the course.
- Click the learning group.
- From the Learning tab, in the Learning Item column, click the course name.
- Click Options. From the drop-down menu, click Edit Due Date.
- For each course, click +Add Due Date.
- Select a Due Date type from the drop-down menu and do one of the following:
- For a Specific Date, select a date from the calendar.
- For a Relative Date, enter the number of Days.
- Adding a due date to a course is optional. If no due date is assigned for a course, the course remains available to users indefinitely, and no overdue status alerts will ever appear in Manager Dashboard.
- You cannot set due dates for courses within learning paths.
- All due date times are set automatically to 11:59 PM in the default locale of your organization. This time cannot be altered.