Set up automatic learning assignments for learning groups
You can assign 10 individual courses at a time and 50 courses maximum to each learning group in your organization. Note that the number of courses within a learning path count towards the 50 total courses that you can assign to a learning group. D2L recommends adding no more than 10 courses to learning paths if you are assigning learning paths using Learning Groups.
- Click the learning group you want to edit.
- From the Learning tab, click Assign Learning.
- Select the check box for the course(s) or learning path(s) you want to assign to the group.
- Click Next.
- For each course, click +Add Due Date.
- Select a Due Date type from the drop-down menu and do one of the following:
- For a Specific Date, select a date from the calendar.
- For a Relative Date, enter the number of Days.
- Adding a due date to a course is optional. If no due date is assigned for a course, the course remains available to users indefinitely, and no Overdue status alerts will ever appear in Manager Dashboard.
- You cannot set due dates for courses within learning paths.
- All due date times are set automatically to 11:59 PM in the default locale of your organization. This time cannot be altered.