Import a learning object into a quiz or question library
You can only import quizzes and quiz questions from Brightspace Learning Repository; linking to quizzes is not available.
When you want to import a learning object as a quiz, quiz section, or question from a learning repository, you must start in the course that you want the quiz, quiz section, or question to exist in.
- On the navbar, click Quizzes.
- Do one of the following:
- On the Manage Quizzes page, from the More Actions button, click Add Learning Object.
- On the Question Library page, click Import. From the Import Source drop-down list, select Learning Repository (LOR). Click Add Learning Object.
- Locate the object you want to import.
- Select the learning object or file. Click Select.