Navigate Brightspace Learning Environment
To navigate Brightspace Learning Environment
The following common interface elements help you navigate Brightspace Learning Environment:
- Minibar - The minibar is always visible and helps you navigate Brightspace Learning Environment.
- My Home - Returns you to your organization's homepage. You can usually find important information from your organization on the homepage.
- Course Selector - Use the course selector to access your courses. For easy access, you can pin your courses to the top of the list.
- Messages - Notifies you about unread mail and instant messages from instructors and other learners.
- Updates - Notifies you about new and updated announcements, due dates and end dates, and grades.
- Subscriptions - Notifies you about new blog posts, subscribed discussion forums, topics, and threads.
- Username - Allows you to make changes to your user profile, notifications, account settings, and log out.
- Navbar - Provides links to course-specific tools, for example, Discussions, Assignments, and Quizzes. The navbar may change depending on your course.
- Course Homepage - Provides quick access to important information related to the course, for example, announcements and calendar items. The course homepage for each course may be different.