Change personal settings in Brightspace Learning Environment
From your username on the minibar, you can make changes to your user profile, notifications, account settings, and log out.
- On the minibar, click your username.
- Click a setting:
Note: Depending on your permissions and what tools are enabled, additional settings may appear.
- Profile - change settings for your profile picture, contact information, social networks, education information, work information, and personal information.
- Notifications - change settings for email and mobile contact information, summary of course activity, specific tool notifications such as grades and quizzes, custom notifications, and course exclusions.
- Account Settings - change settings for fonts, dialogs, HTML Editor, reading, video, locale and languages, pseudo-localization, signing in, application, Brightspace Binder, discussions, email, and metadata.
- Log Out - log out of Brightspace Learning Environment.