Control user responses in a survey
You can set a response type to specify the number of survey attempts users are allowed.
- On the navbar, click Surveys.
- On the Surveys page, click the survey name.
- Click the Restrictions tab.
- In the User Responses area, set the Attempts Allowed drop-down list to one of the following:
- Unlimited - Users can answer and submit a survey as many times as they want.
- Single attempt that is editable - Allows users a single survey attempt. They can re-access and edit responses as long as the survey is still available.
- Limited - Sets a number of permissible survey attempts.