Set up survey reports
Survey reports gather information on survey data. Survey reports are different from survey results; they collect and present more types of information than is available through results. Choose a report type to display question statistics, question details, user statistics, attempt details, or user attempts. You can also select a release date and choose which roles have permission to view each report.
- On the navbar, click Surveys.
- On the Manage Surveys page, click the name of the survey.
- On the Reports Setup tab, click Add Report.
- Enter a Report Name.
- Choose a Report Type:
- Summary Report - You can display aggregate data for multiple choice, true and false, Likert, multi-select, and matching question types. You can also display text responses for written response, short answer, and fill in the blanks question types.
- Individual Attempts - This report displays each attempt individually. You can choose to hide the user’s first and last name when the Individual Attempts report is viewed.
- You can choose to immediately release a report after a survey submission, or enter an alternate date and time.
- In the Release Report To section, select the check box beside each role you want to release the report to.
- Click Save.