Create a self assessment
To create a self assessment
- On the navbar, click Self Assessments.
- On the Manage Self Assessments page, click New Self Assessment.
- In the General area, enter your self assessment details.
- Click Save.
- Click Add/Edit Questions.
- Do any of the following:
- To create a new question, from the New button, select the type of question you want to add. Enter the question details and click Save.
- To add questions from another collection, a text file, or a learning repository, click Import. Enter your importing details and click Save.
- Repeat the previous step until you have added all your quiz questions.
- Click Done Editing Questions > Save and Close.