Track session attendance and participation
You can use sessions to track learner attendance and participation during lectures. You can also add, edit, and delete user-specific comments during sessions. All changes save automatically inside sessions.
- On the navbar, click Seating Chart.
- Click a seating chart.
- Click a session for the seating chart.
- Click the user you want to track from the session seating chart.
- Do one of the following:
- To mark a user present, click Present.
- To mark a user absent, from the Absent button, select Unexcused Absence or Excused Absence.
- If you mark a user as present, adjust their Participation and Cold Call scores using the Less and More icons. You can award negative scores for participation, but not for cold calls.
- To give personalized session feedback, click Add Comment.
- Click anywhere outside the user's session summary to return to the session.