Assign a seat to a learner
The options for assigning users to seats are only available when setting up the seating chart; after a session launches, these options lock. Any changes made to the seating chart after a session launches apply only to future sessions. All seat assignments and changes to seating charts save automatically.
- On the navbar, click Seating Chart.
- Click a seating chart.
- Click a session for the seating chart.
- To assign seating from the seating chart view, by do any of the following:
- Drag-and-drop course participants one by one to assign or swap seats.
- To randomly place all unassigned learners on the seating chart at once, or to assign them specific locations in the chart (for example, bottom left), click Assign All.
- To assign seats individually, from the context menu of each unassigned learner, click Assign User.
- To remove all learners from the seating chart, from the More Actions button, select Remove All.
- To randomize seat assignments, from the More Actions button, select Randomize.