Bulk upload SCORM or xAPI objects to the Content Service
In the new SCORM solution, Instructors and administrators can bulk upload SCORM or xAPI objects to the Content Service. From there, instructors can link the objects to one or more courses.
- In Content, click Upload/Create.
- Click New SCORM Object/xAPI Object.
- Drop files in the upload area, or click to browse to the location of the objects.
- Select a maximum of 50 SCORM or xAPI objects.
- When the files have uploaded, do one of the following:
Click Keep Default Properties for all files.
- Click Edit Properties for all files. If you select to edit the properties for all, you progress through each, with a progress indicator showing what file you are editing. For example if you have 3 objects, the file indicator says 1 of 3, 2 of 3, and 3 of 3.
- Change the properties if applicable and click Save and Next until you reach the end of your list of objects, then click Save.
- After the batch of objects is uploaded, you can add them to individual courses as needed.
Adding SCORM objects to Lessons (New content experience)