Take a quiz
- On the navbar, click Quizzes.
- On the Quiz List page, click on the quiz you want to take.
- Read the instructions and details for the quiz, and when you're ready, click Start Quiz!.
- Answer each question. As a best practice, save each answer after you have entered it. You can see which questions you have saved answers to in the Questions section of the quiz's left panel. You can also click the question number in the quiz's left panel to go back to the question.
- To navigate between pages, click Next Page or Previous Page.
- Click Go to Submit Quiz after you answer all quiz questions.
- If you are not ready to submit the quiz, click the question number in the quiz's left panel to go back to the question or if you are ready to submit the quiz, click Submit Quiz.
Note: Your organization may require you to use the Respondus LockDown Browser® to take quizzes. You can click the Respondus LockDown Browser link in the Quiz Requirements section to download and install it for free. You can then launch your quiz. If you have installed the Respondus LockDown Browser already, the Start Quiz page will open automatically within it.