Add special access to a quiz that requires Respondus LockDown Browser
If Respondus LockDown Browser is enabled for the course offering a quiz resides in, you can exempt individual learners from the requirement to use the LockDown Browser when taking that quiz.
- On the Manage Quizzes page, from the context menu of the quiz you want to add restrictions to, click Edit.
- In the Restrictions tab, under Security Options > Respondus LockDown Browser, do one of the following:
- Select Required to take this quiz.
- Select Required to view quiz feedback and results.
- Click Add Users to Special Access.
- On the Add Special Access to Quiz page, under LockDown Browser, select Not required to take this quiz.
- Select the learners that you want to exempt from using the LockDown Browser for this quiz and click Add Special Access. The learners to whom you have granted this special access appear below the Add Users to Special Access button with a Do not require LockDown Browser for this quiz icon beside their names.
Note: The special access settings do not apply to all quizzes in a course offering automatically. You must add special access for learners to each quiz separately.