Add restrictions to a quiz
To add restrictions to a quiz
- On the navbar, click Quizzes.
- On the Manage Quizzes page, from the context menu of the quiz you want to add restrictions to, click Edit.
- In the Restrictions tab, do any of the following:
- In the Dates and Restrictions area, update the Status drop-down list, Dates section, and the Additional Release Conditions section for the quiz.
- In the Optional Advanced Restrictions area, update the Password field.
- In the Optional Advanced Restrictions area, update the IP Restriction field. You can add multiple IP address ranges to ensure that users can only access a quiz from IP addresses in the specified IP address ranges.
- In the Timing area, set your timing options for the quiz.
- In the Special Access area, select your Type of Access and click Add Users to Special Access.
- Click Save and Close.