Create multi-select questions
Multi-select (M-S) questions require respondents to identify one or more correct answers in a list of possible answers. Unlike multiple choice (MC) questions, multi-select questions enable you to choose a grading format and allow users to select more than one answer.
- In the Question Library, from the New button, click Multi-Select Question (M-S).
- In the General area, enter your multi-select question details.
- In the Options area, do the following:
- From the Enumeration drop-down list, select how you want your options to be enumerated.
- Select how you want your question to display.
- Select your grading method.
- Enter a choice in each Value field. Select the Correct check box for every right answer.
- To verify your question, click Preview.