Manually map achievement levels to Rubric levels
Achievement levels can be mapped to points-based, custom points-based, and percentage scale-based rubrics. However, it is possible to manually adjust the alignments.
- Ensure that when you created the rubric for the course, in the Rubric Options, under Learning Outcomes, you selected Manually map achievement levels to rubric levels.
- Ensure that the scale level names in the Achievement Levels row of the rubric appear as expected.
- Do one of the following:
- Click the circle that delineates the scale level threshold marker and drag it to a new location.
- Using a keyboard, tab to the circular drag handle to select it, Then, use the left and right arrow keys to move the threshold marker to a new location.
- When you complete the edits to the rubric, click Close.
Note: This feature only appears when the scale has percentage values defined and is only enabled for points-based and custom points-based rubrics. For no score rubrics, the threshold marker placement is suggested and adjustable since there is no score calculation in the rubric.