Insert and edit images
The Insert Image option is available wherever the Brightspace Editor is present.
- In Brightspace Editor, click the Insert Image icon.
- In the Add a File pop-up window, click either My Computer or Course Offering Files and select the image you want to insert, or click URL and link out to the image you want to insert.
Note: If you want to save the image file in a specific location, click Choose Destination and select the path or create a new folder in which you want to save the same.
- Click Add, enter the Alternative Text, and click OK.
- Click Update.
- To edit the image properties, click on the image. A pop-up menu appears below the image.
- Click Edit Image or Image Options.
- Make your changes to the image, then click Save
Note: Image changes save at the course-level root to Manage Files or, depending on user permissions, as new file attachments to the item (e.g. Discussions) every time a change is made. Multiple edits, in turn, create multiple files. If the course is copied, all image edits are copied as well.