Edit an equation
- Navigate to the course item that contains the equation you want to edit.
- From the context menu of the course item, click Edit HTML.
- Inside the HTML Editor, click on the box with the capital sigma sign.
- From the Graphical equation drop-down list, do one of the following:
- To edit the equation using the graphical equation format, click Graphical equation.
- To edit the equation using the chemistry equation format, click Chemistry equation.
- To edit the equation using the MathML equation format, click MathML equation.
- To edit the equation using the LaTeX equation format, click LaTeX equation.
Note: LaTeX is now available in the new quizzing experience.
- Make your changes.
- Click Insert > Update.