Create an equation using classic input mode
- Access the Brightspace Editor in the tool where you want to create an equation.
- From the Graphical equation drop-down list, do one of the following:
- To insert a graphical equation, click Graphical equation.
- To insert a chemistry equation, click Chemistry equation.
- To insert a MathML equation, click MathML equation.
- To insert a LaTeX equation, click LaTeX equation.
Note: LaTeX is now available in the new quizzing experience.
- In the Insert Equation window, enter your equation using keyboard characters and your cursor to select symbols from the tabs.
- Click Insert.