Copy Game Maps between courses
- Navigate to the course you want to copy a game map into.
- Open the Admin Tools menu, and select Import / Export / Copy Components.
- Select the radio button for Copy Components from another Org Unit and click Search for offering.
- Search for a course that includes game maps you want to copy into your course.
- Select the radio button next to the Offering Code, and click Add Selected.
- Click Select Components, and on the Choose Components to Copy page, select the Game Based Learning checkbox.
- Use the radio buttons to choose Select individual items to copy, and click Continue.
- Check the box beside any of the game maps you want to copy, and click Continue.
- If required, use the Offset Dates feature to offset the dates of copied components.
- Click Finish.
Note: Importing and Exporting Game Maps is not supported at this time.