Search for courses
The Search for courses field only appears if you have been enrolled in the number of courses specified in the d2l.Tools.Homepages.MaxCourses ( Org ) configuration variable. The default setting for this configuration variable is 25.
- On the Course Updater page, in the Search for courses field, enter a value.
- To add parameters to your search, click Show Advanced Filters.
- Do any of the following:
- To search for courses by department, in the Department drop-down list, select a department.
- To search for courses by semester, in the Semester drop-down list, select a semester.
- To search for courses by status, in the Active drop-down list, select active or inactive.
- To search by start date, in the Course Start drop-down list, select an option. In the filter fields, enter dates.
- To search by end date, in the Course End drop-down list, select an option. In the filter fields, enter dates.
- Click the Search icon.