Import course components
- In the course offering that you want to import components into, on the navbar, click Course Admin > Import/Export/Copy Components.
- On the Import/Export/Copy Components page, select Import Components.
- Click Start.
- Select the file you want to import.
- Choose whether to Import All Components or Select Components and then follow the prompts.
- To review and manage course dates, click Review and Manage Dates.
If you import course components with names that already exist in the course, or you import multiple components with the same name, duplicate names appear; they are not overwritten. For example, if your course contains a discussion topic called Exam Review and you import a course package that contains a discussion topic called Exam Review, your course will contain two topics called Exam Review.
Note: When importing a course, if you previously had text in the quiz Introduction field, this text is automatically appended to the quiz Description field.