Export course components
To export course components
- In the course offering containing the components you want to copy, on the navbar, click Course Admin > Import/Export/Copy Components.
- Select one of the following options:
- Export as Brightspace Package
- Export as Common Cartridge
- Export as Thin Common Cartridge
- Click Start.
- In the Select Components to Export section, to export all components, select the Select All Components check box or select the check box for the particular components you want to export. To export only certain items from a component, select the Select individual items to export radio button.
- Click Continue.
- If you chose Select individual items to export for any component in the previous step, the Select Items page appears. This page lists all of the items and any sub-items contained in the current component. Otherwise, the Confirm Components to Export page appears. To view sub-items, click the + Expand icon next to an item. Select the individual items and sub-items you want to export and click Next. When you have finished selecting individual items from components, the Confirm Components to Export page appears.
- Click Continue.
- The Export started dialog displays to confirm the export is underway.
- Click Done.
- When the export package is ready for download, a notification is generated and can be accessed from the bell icon in the navigation bar.
- Click the Export finished notification message. This directs you back to the Import/Export/Copy Components tool in your course.
- Click the Click here to download the export Zip package link.
Note: The Bulk Course Export file naming convention now includes the course offering code to make files more identifiable.