Locate gaps in standards coverage
To locate gaps in standards coverage
- From Lessons, click Standards.
- Select the Display only standards which have no course material check box.
- Determine if any units align with standards not linked to course materials.
- Close the dialog box and select a unit from the table of contents.
- From the (...) Options menu, select View Standards.
- Click Edit Standards Alignments and select check boxes to associate material from the selected unit to any of the available standards.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click X to exit the standards information.