Create a new topic
- On the navbar, click Content.
- In the Table of Contents panel, click on the module in which you want to create a new topic.
- From the New drop-down menu do one of the following:
- To add a video or audio topic, click Video or Audio.
- To add a Brightspace Capture topic, click Capture.
- To add existing files from your computer, course offering files, or Shared Files area, click Upload Files.
- To add a new file, click Create a File.
- To add a link, click Create a Link.
Note: It is recommended that all link topics open as an external resource to prevent any unexpected security conflicts.
- To add existing files from Manage Files, click Add from Manage Files.
- To add files from Brightspace Learning Repository, click Add Object from LOR.
- To add a new checklist, click New Checklist.
- To add a new discussion topic, click New Discussion.
- To add a new assignment, click New Assignment.
- To add a new quiz, click New Quiz.
- To add a new survey, click New Survey.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to modify your new topic.