Add availability and due dates in Content
Start and end dates specify when learners can access a topic or module. If you set a start, end, or due date for a topic or module, it will appear on the Upcoming Events page and the Agenda view in the Calendar tool. Setting an end date later than the due date for a topic enables learners to access and complete the topic from the Overdue tab on the Course Schedule page. Topics with a due date and no end date also appear in the Overdue tab on the Course Schedule page.
Note: Adding a due date to a content item that is associated to an assignment overrides an existing end date that is further in the future. The due date also overrides the end date in the Calendar tool.
- On the navbar, click Content.
- On the Table of Contents page, click Bulk Edit.
- For any topic or module that you want to add availability or due dates to, click Add dates and restrictions.
- Do any of the following:
- To add a start date, click Add start date. Enter your start date details.
- To add a due date, click Add due date. Enter your due date details.
- To add an end date, click Add end date. Enter your end date details.
- Click Update.
- Click Done Editing.