Import from Achievement Standards Network
Note: To import standards from the Achievement Standards Network, ensure that the Learning Outcomes tool is turned on in Organization Tools. The Manage Outcomes permission for Learning Outcomes is also required to complete the standards import.
To import standards
- On the course navbar, click Lessons.
- On the Lessons page, click Standards Coverage, and then Add or Remove Standards. This directs you to the Learning Outcomes Management page for the course.
- Set the appropriate filtering options for Jurisdiction, Subject, Framework, and Education level.
- In the Available items list, check boxes for the items you want to import.
- Do one of the following:
- Search for or scroll to find the standard you are looking for, then select the standard from the list. This list will not appear if the list was not previously created for the program.
- Click Import from Achievement Standard Network.
- Click Add Learning Outcome to create a custom learning outcome.