Create a competency
To create a competency
- On the navbar, click Competencies.
- On the Competency Home page, from the New button, click Competency.
- Enter your New Competency details.
- To share the competency with users, in the Evaluation Settings section, select the Make competency and its children visible to users check box.
- If you are creating a competency in an org unit above the course offering level, you can click Add Org Units to share the competency with org units beneath it.
- In the Achievement Criteria section, select how users can achieve a competency.
You can also create competencies from an element's Structure area. In the Edit Structure tab, expand the Add Parent or Add Child option, and click New Competency.