Add an existing user to the Classlist
- In Brightspace Learning Environment, navigate to your course.
- On the navbar, click Classlist.
- From the Add Participants drop-down menu, select Add existing users.
- Under Enrollment Options, from the Set all roles to drop-down list, select the role you want to assign the user you are adding to the Classlist.
- To send the user an enrollment email, select the Send Enrollment email check box.
- Under Add Existing Users, in the Search field, enter the name of the user you want to add.
- Click Show Search Options, specify the following options, and then click the Search icon:
- Click Show Search Options and specify the following options:
- Search In - Select the First Name, Last Name, and Org Defined ID check boxes.
- Enrollment - To set the search filter to filter out users already enrolled in the course, deselect the Include Users already enrolled in org unit check box.
- Search Type - select Starts With, Exact Match, or Contains. Selecting Starts With or Exact Match narrows your search and improves the speed at which your search results are displayed.
- In the search results list, select the check box alongside the name of the user you want to add, and then select the appropriate role for the user.
- Click Enroll Selected Users.
- Click Done