Subscribe to a calendar
Use iCal feeds to access your Calendar events outside of the learning tool. With iCal feeds, you can view your course events in external calendars such as Microsoft Outlook and Google Calendar, and on mobile devices such as iPhones, BlackBerry smartphones, and Android phones.
Subscribing to an iCal feed syncs your external calendar application or device with the Calendar tool, keeping you updated without logging in to Brightspace. Refer to your device or application instructions for adding an iCal feed, as each application can have a different method for managing iCal feeds.
- On the navbar, click Calendar.
- In the Calendar views area, click Settings.
- Select the Enable Calendar Feeds check box.
- In the Calendar views area, click Subscribe.
- From the drop-down list, select which calendar you want to subscribe to, or select All Calendars and Tasks, or Tasks Only.