Create course events in Calendar
To create course events in Calendar
- On the navbar, click Calendar.
- Click Create Event.
- To associate course content with the event, click Add Content. Select the module from which you want to add content. Click Add.
- Do one of the following:
- If you've associated course content with the event and want to use a custom name for the event, select the Use custom name check box. Enter a name for your event.
- If you have not associated course content with the event, enter a name for your event.
- To add date and time details to your course event, in the When area, click on the provided fields.
- To add recurrences to the event, click Add Recurrence. Enter your event recurrence details.
- To add restrictions to the event, click Add Restriction. Enter your event restriction details.
- To add a location for the event, from the Location drop-down list, select the location.
- Click Create.