Write a blog entry
- On the My Blog page, click New Entry.
- Enter a title. The title appears in the blog entry list after you publish it.
- Add content to your blog.
- If you want to allow other users to view your blog entry, select Make entry public.
- If you want to allow other users to comment on your blog entry, select Allow Comments.
- If you want the blog entry to show a different date from the current date and time, change the Entry Date. To revert to the default values, click Now. The Blog displays the most recent entries first, according to the entry date you set.
- Click Save.
After you create your blog entry, click Preview to view your blog as it appears to others and to view the permalink and social media links to share your blog outside of your course.