To submit assignments
- From the navbar, click Assignments.
- On the Assignments page, click on the assignment you want to submit to.
Follow the assignment instructions, and do one of the following:
Type your assignment directly in the Text Submission field. When you finish your written response, click Submit.
- To browse for the file you want to submit, click Add a File. You can attach files from your local computer or storage device, a personal locker, a group locker, or Brightspace ePortfolio. Enter any comments you want to submit with the file. Click Submit.
- You can select Record Audio to add feedback. When you finish a recording, click Add. Enter any comments you want to submit with the file. Click Submit.
- Click Mark as Complete to manually mark an assignment as completed.
- If the assignment is Turnitin enabled, the file you submitted is pre-validated at the time of submission to ensure it is within the Turnitin file type and size requirements.
- If GradeMark or the OriginalityCheck has been enabled, you can view your Submission ID within your Submission History page.
- Depending on your course settings, you may be able to view any rubrics which are used to evaluate your work directly on the submission page.