Set release conditions for an assignment
Release conditions allow you to associate an assignment with other items in Brightspace Learning Environment. For example, you can require that users meet some criteria, such as reading a set of lecture notes in Content, before they can submit their work to an assignment. You can also make submission to the assignment a criterion for accessing another item, such as a quiz.
- On the navbar, click Assignments.
- On the Assignments page, from the context menu of the assignment you want to set release conditions for, click Edit Assignment.
- In the Restrictions tab, in the Release Conditions area, do one of the following:
- Click Attach Existing. From the drop-down list, select the check box for any condition you want to attach. Click Attach.
- Click Create and Attach, then select a Condition Type. Complete any additional Condition Details that appear and click Create.
- To set how accessing the grade item or category is controlled, from the drop-down list, select if All conditions must be met or Any condition must be met.
- Click Save and Close.