About assessing assignments
There are several ways you can assess assignments:
- Download user submissions and leave feedback within the files, then upload them back into the appropriate assignment so they appear as attachments to each user's submission evaluation.
- Evaluate anonymized user submissions to remove bias in the grading process.
- Evaluate submissions and leave feedback directly on the Submission page.
- Evaluate submissions directly within attached rubrics and leave feedback directly on the Submission page.
- Evaluate external submissions and leave feedback in an assignment.
- If OriginalityCheck is enabled at your organization, you can use the GradeMark functionality to add comments, insert inline text, and highlight sections in file submissions directly in Assignments.