Update and test the External Learning Tools links
To ensure the remote plugins and tool provider are properly setup, you can preview the navbar remote plugins you created. If the tools launch, your setup is complete. If an error appears, review your configurations.
- From the Admin Tools menu, click External Learning Tools.
- On the Manage External Learning Tool Links tab, click to edit each of the links that match the URL you used to set up your remote plugins. If you deployed all 4 plugins, there are 4 links.
- Click Edit Links.
- In the Signature section, ensure Sign messages with key/secret with and Tool consumer key/secret are enabled.
- In the Security Settings section, click Use tool provider security settings.
- Click Save and Close.
- On the Manage External Learning Tool Links tab, click the drop-down list for the URL you used to set up your navbar remote plugins.
- Click Preview.