Access Plagiarism Submission Details
The plagiarism submission details page provides a significance score and access to a report for each document uploaded to an assignment.
- Access a course, and on the navbar, click the URKUND Plagiarism Checker link.
- Click the Plagiarism Submission Details tab.
- If a document has been analyzed by URKUND, a significance score is visible next to the folder and learner's name.
Note: On the Assignment Overview page, select Display Similarity Report to Students upon Submission for each assignment to grant learners access to the significance score upon submission.
- To display all documents uploaded to a particular folder by an individual learner, click Show Details.
- Click a filename and select View Report to access all the available information on URKUND in a new tab.