About the IPSIS Administration page
The IPSIS Administration page is the common landing page of the IPSIS administration area. IPSIS supports multiple source systems and on the landing page, you can view all your organization’s current SIS integrations, both new and existing. Tiles represent the SIS integrations.
Figure 2: The IPSIS Administration landing page
On this page, an administrator can do the following:
- To access an SIS integration, click a tile. Depending on which tile you click, the following could occur:
- If you click an IPSIS Integration 1.0, you are directed to a Dashboard page that is part of the original IPSIS administration interface. For more information on managing an SIS integration using this interface, see the IPSIS administration for existing SIS integrations section. To return to the IPSIS Administration landing page, from the Admin Tools menu, select IPSIS Administration.
- If you click a new Plug & Play SIS integration tile, you are directed to a Batches page that is part of the new IPSIS administration interface. Data may appear on this screen depending if the Source System has a concept of batches. Click the Configuration tab to view or modify the configuration.
- For more information on managing an SIS integration using this interface, see the IPSIS administration for new SIS integrations section. To return to the IPSIS Administration landing page, click the IPSIS Administration link in the page’s breadcrumb menu.
- For more information, see the View system logs or About the Audit Log page topics, respectively.