Digital learning solution by Harvard ManageMentor®
Harvard ManageMentor® online leadership training courses from Harvard Business Publishing are now available for purchase through D2L. Currently, Harvard ManageMentor is available to U.S. clients only, intended for corporate and/or professional development-level users.
Harvard ManageMentor content is available on Harvard Business Publishing’s proprietary platform, that integrates with Brightspace using Deep Linking with LTI 1.3. Once Harvard ManageMentor courses are purchased, the Deep Linking 1.3 extension enables you to add the course into Brightspace and launch the course content directly inline, for a streamlined content experience for users.
Setting up Brightspace Learning Environment for Harvard ManageMentor content
- Your organization must receive the appropriate licensing and permissions for each Harvard ManageMentor course prior to uploading the content into Brightspace Learning Environment.
- Review Deep Linking with LTI 1.3
You must set up the Learning Tool Extensibility in Brightspace Learning Environment:
- Ensure you have the Recommended permissions setup using the LTI permissions list
- Register the LTI tool
- Create the LTI Links
- Register an external learning tool for LTI Advantage
- Ensure you have the required Security Settings for 1.3
- Complete Context mapping for LTI Roles and Org Units
- Set up the Deep Linking-enabled tool