Google Apps permissions
From Admin Tools > Roles and Permissions > Google Apps, grant the following permissions as needed:
- View Google Apps Widget - Allows users to see the tabbed widget with links to the user's most recent emails, events, and documents in their Google account.
- View Access Google Apps Widget - Allows users to see a summary widget that provides links to the user's Google Apps inbox, calendar, and document area.
- Can add files from Google Drive - Allows users to browse Google documents stored on Google Apps and add them from the Add a File page in Brightspace Learning Environment. For example, you can submit a Google document to an assignment. To access Google Docs, users must authorize the Google Apps integration first.
- Manage and Administer Google Users - Allows administrators to create Google Apps accounts and link Brightspace Learning Environment user accounts to them, edit links between Google Apps and Brightspace Learning Environment user accounts, and delete links between Google Apps and Brightspace Learning Environment user accounts.
- Activate or Deactivate Any Google Apps Account - Allows administrators to activate or deactivate the link between any Google Apps and Brightspace Learning Environment user account, and the accounts themselves.
- Manage and Administer Google Apps Domains - Allows administrators to add, remove, edit, and set default domains in Google Apps Administration in Brightspace Learning Environment.
Can create Google Meet video meetings - Allows instructors to create meetings using Google Meet.