Export a presentation in HTML format
If you have the appropriate permissions, you can export presentations to HTML format directly from a presentation's context menu.
Exporting your presentation to HTML format enables you to keep a copy of your presentation in a viewable format external to the system. This is useful if you change institutions and you don't want to lose your work. Once you export your presentation to HTML, you can host it externally on your own website or save it on your computer to view offline.
You cannot import an HTML presentation back into Brightspace ePortfolio.
- On the navbar, click ePortfolio.
- On the My Items page, from the context menu of the presentation you want to export, click Export.
- Select Export HTML version of presentation. To include links to pages within the system, select the All system links check box. Links to pages within the system require users to log in to the system and have the appropriate permissions.
- Click Next.
- In the Download File dialog that displays, click the link for your exported package.
- Save the file to your desktop.