Create a new collection
Collections are groups of artifacts, reflections, presentations, and learning objectives. An item can belong to multiple collections at the same time. For example, you can add a short story you wrote to a collection called “Fiction” as well as a collection called “Creative Writing 101” and there will only be one copy of the story (artifact).
- On the navbar, click ePortfolio.
- On the My Items page, click New Collection.
- Enter your collection details.
- Click Save.
- In the Items in Collection area, click Add to Collection.
- Click Artifacts, Presentations, Reflections, or Learning Objectives.
- Select the check box for every item you want to add. Click Add.
- Click Save and Close.