Create and add SRT files
An SRT file is a .srt extension file that contains a formatted plain text list of time codes (HH:MM:SS,MIL) matched with subtitles. Each item on the list is numbered sequentially starting with 1. You can create your own SRT file with a plain text editor such as Notepad or TextEdit, and save the file with extension .srt. The following is a .srt file example:
- In Brightspace Capture Portal or Brightspace Capture Central, on the Admin tab, in the Content area, click Presentations.
- From the drop-down list beside the presentation you want to edit, click Open in Producer.
- Click the Closed Captions tab.
- Click the Upload file icon.
- Select the .srt file you want to upload from your computer.
- Once the file uploads, click Done.
- Click Save.